sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lessons from Yesterday / // Pictures of My Wax Sculpture.. Before It Goes In the Kiln

Okay. So yesterday i was wandering all around town. I did not know what to do, I just can't do stuff unless I feel it is the right thing to do... Well, as the day grew I couldn't tell whether I was avoiding going to class or not, and worried about my project allll day. It occurred to me at night, that when I worry, it is like a little tiny message that says, "THIS IS IMPORTANT TO YOU!", and when I let it grow into a tired grangly thing that screams and feels guilty, I accuse the feeling of worrying, of fear. But worry could just be notice of deep desires/purposes in your day/life, and taken simply as a message, of what to do let's say, the worry as a worry can go away.

Today i am not worried about anything, because of this late night realization.

I have seriously made a small Giant leap. So much, of the aforementioned deep-pitted bum stabbing wound feeling in my heart is gone!

Now I can listen to my bodymindspirit!



No comments:

Post a Comment