sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Friday, July 8, 2011

i cannot explain just how fast things are changing for me. but i will do so here.

blood stone on my wrists smell soo good.

it is like: i am some dangly tetra-gon (tetra god?) terra gone. Oh she was born on the mountain in the midst of a lightening electric fire. we made the tests and she was fine.. a babe born of blood and stone, of light and sun, and moon and tree. 'cept out from her irises grown long and strangly red wires of moon dust, from southern new moon-exico.

Yeah. Okay it's like. Because I'm highly aware of my emotions... even if I'm pretty healthy and they get digested quickly.. I still know of them. I feel them BUMP in the DIGGS of my SOLES. Ah. Well he said I was inconsistent... I'm simply a highly concentrated person... complicated. Because math is so fucking cool.. I though we could make a shawl out of it together.. and that my skin. Thats why it is SOOOOOO soft. It's made of heart shaped hexagons and pentagons and my mother as a youth in Jordan the desert... putting yogurt on her soft white face. in the sun. the yogurt caked and cracked like dry mud. And protected her face from damage... it's like this. it's that.

okay . I can rap did you know? I onl;y have one rap written oh and this lil diddy..


sarah palin is frontin (x2)
freedom fighting is fronton (x2)
distant images of blood on the thumbs and

figuring out release and rejection injection of air spin
waves of a feather spin out functions
fractalian surface energy of essences
we take away the next breath of our friends and

sarah palin is frontin (x2)
freedom fighting is fronton (x2)
distant images of blood on the thumbs and

No comments:

Post a Comment