sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

shhhh this is a secret. dont tell. dont ask. non reality

Hello World!
For tonight's installment of nurnews, I will share with you the teaching from my class at the Mahayana Buddhist Center.

Desire-some Delusions:
- when you seek after something or someone and then project onto your reality basically. Oh. Like the example of really liking chocolate and even after it gives you a stomach ache, eating even more of it. Or being attracted to someone and then pledging yourself to them, once you merge with them, and become attached, and you project your MINE mINE MINE reality, until they are yours.

- 1st. Identify what youre doing/thinking, the path you're on as one not of a happy/peacful mind (but if it is of a happy peaceful mind then it is not an unhappy path).
- 2nd-ly. Apply an opponent. Turn from your own happiness, shift your mind to the other's happiness, it Matters. And you can use this prayer to get out of a difficult spot:

May you/everyone be happy.
May you/everyone be free from misery.
May you/everyone Never be separated from your happiness.
May you/everyone have equanimity, free of hatred, and free of attachment.


This I earnestly pray for everyone. In effort to switch my mindset, from that of simple self-cherishment.

I truly love you. And I know you are truly made of love. And you truly love me. And nothing, not even fear, or being overwhelmed, or having poor impulse control, will ever keep me from this Love.

it is a joy when i can remember how wonderful we all are and how hard we're al trying to do our best.

_________________________________

mentally debilitated. I exist to express the cognitive depths of humanity. I exist to feel pain, and send it back, as a response. A response is a reflection, alerting the community to what IT feels like. We are all sensors. I am doing a damn good job. I yell and I scream, I use vocal chords to alert the audience to my situation. In the event that you cannot speak or breath, come to me, and I will speak or breath for us all. But if you cannot move or fly, please go towards fire and airy ones, unlike myself. [feeelTHATspiritLORDiPRAY, feelALRIGHTnowFEELalrightNOWlordIpray]

There are several reasons why I am starting to believe the older men who told me I have asperger's, because afterwards I have become a magnet to others who are cognitively similar to, Oh what is it? the idea? The biology under-covers? I don't know. But as if a magnet, I am encountering individuals with similar social behaviors, ones that mesh really well with mine. They are usually people older than me so far, as if waiting around for the moment, so we could find each other. Like yesterday on the bus, a man who told me he had drank 6 or so energy drinks that day. It reminded me of how my mother refused to believe that coffee made you stay awake. And he kept repeating the phrase, "Wired backwards", as in "I'm wired backwards." It was that that made me feel/realize/whatever that he too was like me. This sort of genetic cosmic resonance, that emanates from within and from without our bodies. Now, I also, as a healer, attract specifically those with nerve issues, that very much have to do with the central and sympathetic nervous system, particularly issues concerning the myelin sheathing around neurons, and the wearing out of nerves in general.

On another topic: do you know what cultural rage is?
my people, the Palestinians, oppress and become oppressed, through the holding on of anger, and pain in the body. Help Us. Oh anyone realize this is a cycle within and without. We need help. We have so much love to let loose. We hold it in and it hurts. But we would like to let it go. Let go of love. Let go of land.

TODAY I PULL MY BRONZE PIECE OUTTA THE INVESTMENT AND USE CRAZY LARGE POWER TOOOLS ON METAL! Yippeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment