sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, July 18, 2011

thoughts summer manic nur gets it ouut

i really want to go to south america this winter

i am ready to explore my mayan roots.
i was once a mayan princess... now what can i give back to my people?

i would like to help animals and people who have experienced trauma, people that just need someone to care about them, wash their wounds, teach them whatever they want to know, explore and adventure nature together, in a super innocent hey maybe we dont need to know the truth truth kind of way, i mean isnt truth everywhere?
i know i can show a lot of care, i just dont have specific skills

i would like to go with a buddy but life has consistently told me, that if i keep searching for a buddy to do cool stuff with, ill never get to it.
maybe god will send me a buddy and all I have to do is prepare to go myself.


note to self: aerial silks, hula hoops, try to figure out how to help people or enjoy people that sketch you out bec they have drug problems

No comments:

Post a Comment