sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Poetic Translation of, THE FORM OF BUDDHA AND HIS-HER VIRTUES

Do not seek to know, Form.
Neither form nor the Real
the True is itself
the Way to know is to Realize

If someone Sees, excellent.
Then thinks-knows,
is the mistake of the ignorant Eye?
for True can not be.
In form seen by human Eyes.
Neither can one. know faultless.
Description.
It IS possible to. Human Words. Or not,

We speak. His-Her form HAS NO form.
But can, in any form.
Many fest.
In any and All, Excellent.

So if one. Distinctly form clear,
Or yet not attached:
to, his her for, or, he, has.
(to see? and know?) in capacity.

ITself!
will disappear....

just like me bYe


______+_____________+__________+__________________


RAIN SPRINKLES!



(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))

hey! oh you! child inside! oh you! child, don('t) hide.
I feel ya, knocking up gainst walls. Too small to crawl. But I open my tongue rolls it out, for you to climb. Little child, come inside, to be warm, to be sure, to be love, to be worn. I know you hurt. You are confused. Why do I miss people? Why do I long for the good ol' days? Of 2 weeks ago... But I know. Some scary things. Some fine. All come out in due time. And all the cats are uh comin out to eat of the food bowl. Grey cats skinny cats long cats. Sleeping cats with furr all in their mouth smelling, Meooowww. I love cats. Don't talk to me about it. I put 'em in ma mouth. I lick their furr. They are true walking gods of light. Damn they are fine. Cat obsession? Seems like a good one to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment