sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Thursday, July 7, 2011

and all the sarcasm falls like snow dust and moon grit

today is another beautiful day. i have been feeling very happy everyday. and accepting whatever happens. i have been working on not longing for things I do not have for a very long time. it is helpful to see my thoughts written out. there is a pattern integrity in everything and i revel at its marvels. today was the first day I woke up not on time for class. I have been able to wake myself up really early for the past 3 weeks, regardless of what time I went to bed, so this morning was a change. I noticed upon waking that I was sleepy, and egging on the morning, unlike previous morning where I jump stright out of bed. perhaps that is because I finally have my bed to myself. well, but lupita was there right in the crevice of my shoulder and my sternum. (lupita is a cat). I also noticed the weather was low pressure. this usally means I will be lower energy, but especially in the morning when y body is most susceptible to the weather, as I walk and eat and smile, as a sun child does, my energy grows. So. It is quite nice to have gotten that extra rest.
last night I hung out totally and completely with my new roommates milo and devon, we discovered we have a lot in common, like to talk about the scientific basis of energetic healing,we drank sake together. played music, they liked my singing. I want to be able to do more music, sing more, freely, without becoming embarassed, last night was good night for doin that. I think that. I am becoming totally aware of how beautiful and wonderful everything, how elegant this universe is. and as a gift, i get to appreciate people more. everyone is filling up in my eyes. like floating jewels, facets becoming clear as they turn for me, neither do i need to hold it up to see.

So yes. today is a new start to some temporary transition. yesterday I observed Aikido class, and will start taking it whenever I want! (month unlimited). The mere energy of that place (506 Columbia OLY) was amazing! I just felt totally okay with being different and myself, I came in with a book in my dress pocket. I smiled at the babies and they didn't seem to be trying to suppress their connection with me bec. I was a stranger. Oh. And this one girl with her mom, well i told them about the water balloon I found on t




he ground, and was keeping safe, until the little him-her dropped it, and it fell on her feet SQUISH. Cooled her down. Oh and her mom and I laughed and she

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment