sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello World!

Both scary and shaking, like the lost puppy I am taking care of today. BUT OH SO HOPEFUL. And with good news too.

It looks like I have been approved to volunteer for 3 months in Xela (Quetzaltengo) Guatemala. The organization is called Nuevos Horizontes. They take care of women and children, and others who have been dealing with domestic violence and other trauma. It's pretty obvious in my life, I gravitate towards drama and trauma. I think it must be for a good reason. We are all good people.

I would be going there over Winter.

the city "Xelajú" (pronounced shay-lah-WHO) or more commonly Xela

I M IN LOVE i think. Did you know i'm part Mayan? And I feel a connection my people.
Cant write.


http://www.ahnh.org/index.php?idioma=en&seccion=about#vision


I have also taken 8 years of spanish classes. I have been waiting for the opportunity to dive into a spanish speaking country , so I can excavate my knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, and speaking skills, that I had tucked away upon meeting a really wonderful Peruvian in 2006.

Do you believe me?

If you are reading this. You have entered in to an area of time space. Where anything you have wanted (we have wanted for you/us) is able to come out now. You have entered NO*TIME* space. All time now is compounded into all-time or no-time. Now reach your hands into the deepest depths of your heart, into even the unknown dark parts. Reach deep, get your hands dirty and wet, pull it out. Look at it. Hold it up to the sun. Peer through the spaces in-between, use your eyes to see, whatever it is you are looking at, is made of light. Is MADE of LOVE. Is not bad, it is good, and it is harmonious, and we have made it together. As the sun shines through, as the Moon light falls through the spaces in-between it enlightens them, lifts them Into the sky. Your focus guides them. Your eyes are the lines they will follow. and they come from your heart. The one I carry in my heart. the one that is our heart. And shine out your deepest desires! Trust that we ARE all in This together. And let it go. Just let it disappear in the wind. Sands will come and cut it into pieces of crystal, and take it everywhere, to all people. Because You are made of Love. You are beautiful.


seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment